Old 07-22-2016, 04:56 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I received license plates from QNS today since hubby went to the post office. With things that go on we don't go every day, and out in the boonies. The license plates are so pretty. Thank you so much dear QNS.

I also received a license plate from Givio, and it also is so so pretty. Thank you so much dear Givio. I am getting ready to mail your scraps out.

I was going to post pictures tonight of these, but I had one more to take and batteries have to be replaced so I will post the pics tomorrow.

SBG, congratulations on winning on your row by row quilt. It sure deserves it. I am sorry to hear they did not have the appropriate prize for the winner. I haven't been to these things as all of you, but I can appreciate hearing of everything as I am learning more of how many of these things work.

While watching the convention works going on, I have been hand sewing on blocks for another quilt we need for our bed. I take after my grand father who always watched those type things. I watch both sides. I remember how he always stopped his work outside after he retired to watch the nightly news. That is when it was a daily certain amount of time for it, unlike today where it runs 24/7. He also watched every minute I think of when the Watergate trials were going on. He just liked to keep informed I guess. I find myself doing that now, so it's his fault. hehe....

Have a great weekend girls.