Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 PM
skpkatydid

I seriously need to vent. I purchased 2 sun printed blocks (subject turtles) . I am making up my own pattern for a wall hanging , it uses logs and corner blocks around the turtle blocks. (The blocks are to be set vertically.) I haven't worked on a quilt for a while, or for that matter any sewing, so I am rusty. My piecing is slightly off especially on the small corner blocks. But I felt that I could work around that if I couldn't completely make adjustments. So I continued to sew , joining the turtle blocks together in the center of the future wall hanging. One of the small block junctures was very "off"....then I realized the turtle blocks are not the same size. I have a real mess. I don't really want to take it completely a part,but I don't know if I would be happy with it if I don't. I have thought about embellishing the quilt in the "off" areas. I will try to fix as much of the worst area as I can....I just get frustrated when things go wrong and I get impatient with myself. thanks for listening.