View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

So we have these swaps available. I can swap with anyone.
You will have to discuss how many scraps you are swapping. That is between the swappers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be happy to swap with you Flowergurl

Flowergurl ---- scrap squares in whatever size cotton / cotton blend /any colors

Rhonda -------- I'll be happy to swap sq
uares any size you like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You two can swap then
zozee -- --------
strings of various widths (not smaller than 1.5 x7)

pinkflowers ----
strings of various widths (not smaller than 1.5 x7)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been given alot of scraps that some of them I can't use. so I am able to send most anything except batiks /civil war/ etc.

I may jump in the strings swap. Depends on how soon you want to mail. I don't have any cut but am willing to cut them.

So swappers you can talk to each other and see when you want to mail and the amt of scraps you want to send.

If anyone knows of anyone who could really use a helping hand with scraps or fabric let me know. I like to help someone who can't afford much. I started out not being able to afford anything but yard sale clothes I had in a closet when I taught myself to quilt in 1980