View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 AM
tlrnhi

Ok, for those of you who are wondering WHEN we are leaving this pebble....well it looks like sometime mid to end of April.
Hubby has a school he has to fly away to, then will come back and by then I should have everything packed up and we should be in a hotel by then.
With the way they work it, they give us 10 days travel and 8 days "proceed". Total of 18 days to get to where we are going. Yes, flying time counts! He has a school he has to report to on May 24th. So, backing that up, puts us the beginning of May. Hubby is wanting to add a couple of weeks leave time to that so we are quite as rushed in our travels since we will be sending the van into Los Angeles, picking it up, then driving cross country to VIRGINIA!!!
I already told hubby that there ARE stops, even if it's just lunch or dinner or a cup of coffee that I have to make. Plus, he wants to see his parents (ugh!) but also I want to spend at least another week with MY babies!!
So, everyone keep EVERYTHING crossed that this stays this way, we get what we want and I'll soon be off this pebble forever!