View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:45 AM
DeniseB

Well it has come, my last day at the job I have held for the last 13 years. These last six weeks (since I learned I would be loosing my job) has been pretty tough. But the last week has been the worst.

Saying goodbye to my clients has been the hardest. I know they are not going to get the care and help I have given them for last 13 years and it worries me. I have been told by everyone that I shouldn't give it a thought, it was not my idea to do this and they will be just fine. Yesterday I had to fax my open issue to the agency who is taking over for ours and my hands shook as I pushed the submit button. :( :( :(

Well I have to go now I know this will be an emotional day and I will be ok. I have alot to look forward to, no job though. But I will be able to finish a bunch of UFO's and that really makes me happy. I also signed up for the One Block Wonder tutorial that Cutebuns is doing. Check that out.

Well I just wanted to get this off my chest. My DH is a great guy but I don't think he understands, I think it is a "girl" thing. Thanks for listening and sorry it was a bit of a bummer.

You all have a blessed day.

Denise :)