Old 07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
quiltnut4ever

I'm not sure if you all have heard that Babylock is coming out next month with a new sewing/quilting machine its called Babylock Jazz. The good thing about this machine is the throat area, from the needle to the right of the machine it is 12"!!!! I get emails from my babylock dealer so I called about it and he stated that he has the specifications brochure which I had seen already but you're not going to believe how much this machine is!!!! This machine weights 29 lbs total, has 9 feet, stitches 1,000 per min. and more. If you are looking for a sewing/quilting machine only I would definitely check next month with your Babylock dealer for more info. I own the Babylock Spirit, Melody and Imagine serger and in the past I've owned the Babylock Accent (4x4) field only, the Babylock Ellure and the Ellure Plus (upgraded from one to the other) and so forth. I am very impressed with this company and the easy navigation it has from threading it to bobbins. Like I said, look for the announcement sometime in August this year. If you don't believe go to flashsewandquilt.com. They have the announcement tho they covered up the info due to Babylock Dealer rules.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-20-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps