Old 07-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Dolphyngyrl

I have used my walmart brother for the last 5 years as my travel/class machine and it has been problem free. I have the SQ-9050 but it was replaced at walmart by the SQ-9185 which gets good reviews. I love my little travel machine. She makes the best little straight stitch.I have never had my baby serviced and never have needed any repairs and have done some heavy duty projects with it with very thick seams no issues. If she should need repair down the line I will probably just replace it because it is really an affordable machine and would cost more to repair than the machine costs but that is probably the case with most lower end machines. I don't forsee that anytime soon since my original low end brother from 1994 is still going strong. I have purchased 3 low ends, and have never gotten them from a dealer and only have taken in a few for a thorough cleaning but I am anal about cleaning my machine every time I sew anyway. Brothers tend to be problem free at least for me anyway. I have 4 and also had a babylock I traded in for my high end brother. all 4 of my machines still run beautifully and I adored my babylock prior and it was also problem free