View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 09:25 PM
SheriR

My good friend fraew told me about this ufo thread! How did I not know before today? Where have I been? So in the spirit of ufo finishing.....

The first I actually finished the last week of June. It's for my daughter's wedding gift. I'm going up for her bridal shower this weekend and will deliver finish 2, 3, 4, and 5. The Dresden Plate quilt is made from Scraps of my mother in laws fabrics. I started it 3.5 years ago with one plate that sat alone until this June. The Warm Wishes quilts are for my niece. She asked me to make her little boy a John Deere quilt to fit his new twin bed. Then she wanted a matching golf quilt for his grandpa. The princess Warm Wishes is a surprise for her three year old daughtier. It's smaller than twin size and I'm ok with that. The purple wallhanging is for one sister in law. It's from Grandma's stash too. They were all finished this month! I call them "monkey's off my back!"
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg