Old 07-28-2016, 10:20 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

My 'rat's nest' was caused by the bobbin not wound tight enough and incorrect threading. I do not need the leaders/enders on either machine I use.

Tomorrow is the BIG warehouse sale, everything is $6 or $7 dollars a year in Newton, Iowa...and Pella, Iowa is having a big sale likewise in price. Don't know where all we will get to, but in good company, I am not worried about it. I will enjoy the trip. Then, on Saturday, we have company coming in (a couple) to spend the night which they have not done for four years or so. So have to clean out the sewing/guest room before then. I have promised fried chicken and gravy for her and pork roast for him. Easy meals to do. Dishwasher will clean all plate ware and pans.

Thanks, SBG, for the recipe; I will try it and pass it on to the friends coming in on the weekend.

Got the nose piece of my glasses adjusted today, so it 'sits' above the skin cancer that will be removed on the first of September. DH got his dark glasses back, second time around, they got the tint right for him/ The big Ragabon is through my hometown, with a few lingering on about town...until Friday. They honor the Bicyclists who have been killed on the Iowa roadways...about 17000 was count that I heard today...that is the population of the town itself.