View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 06:28 AM
onaemtnest

Wow thank-you everyone for the input not to mention suggestions on how to try and work around not needing the template.

Barb in Louisiana as I've noted before in other threads you are so wonderfully generous in creating visual directions and again, I thank you from the bottom of this visual learners heart! <3 This to my eye when made with the high contrast black fabric is such a gorgeous block.

I sent emails to not only the blogger that posted the quilt and also the lady that created the pattern, asked both if the template was included with the pattern as of this morning no reply from either. In the mean time this board has been so helpful with all the suggestions I don't think I need to worry about the template.

Just a side note I understand that it is summer but within three full business days I would have anticipated a response from the 'business' "Come Quilt With Me" regarding her pattern. Communication with customers and potential customers I would think would be a priority. Just my humble opinion regarding online business practices.