View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 03:18 AM
Mickey2

It's a nice model. Did it have a glass presser foot? Needles 127x1 is easily found (fleabay and other places), but I'm not sure of the selection of sizes and types available. If there's any extra feet or accessories with the machine, it's a bagain. There are quite a bit of info availabe on the web. There are or used to be a few owners who use their W&W, and there are old threads with usefull information; particularly on needles compatible with the 127x1 system. I think some have it set to work with 15x1 needles too, but I'm not sure how it affects the machine after the adjustment. The price is not unreasonable at all, and almost all hundred pluss year old machines have worn decals. The bobbin case is not loose like on mode 15s or vibrating shuttle machines (can be missing) it tends to be there, still working. If it's missing parts, be prepared for a bit of search and hunting on the web, and places where they specialize in this. If it's complete and only missing a few extra feet it's much easier to get it going, and a bargain at $60

Last edited by Mickey2; 07-30-2016 at 03:36 AM.