Old 07-30-2016, 01:32 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Honchey, that orange and yellow is so pretty against the black background and white flowers.

QNS you go girl. Those are great and playful bright colors. Lots of those yummy candies on one including that touch of brown that represents chocolate? I like those bright playful flowers on the other.

JanRN when I seen the first two you showed us, I thought wow I am losing it, because I could have swore she did some like that already. The two you put on after that are very pretty. The first one reminds me of blue skies, and the second one is just gorgeous batiks. The second one has those places that look like summer green caterpillars climbing along a leaf.

Katybob those are pretty red and yellows in the first block, and you did a good job of keeping those stripes lined up in the second pretty one.

SBG that is such a pretty background print you used in your first block, and those other fabrics coordinate just beautifully with it. Pretty pink, white, and blues in your second block.

I will have wonderful blocks you girls finished to look back on when I begin again to finish mine.