Old 07-30-2016, 02:28 PM
djmat

Wonderful!!! Swapper #18 is Jane Quilter, Welcome!!!! Sent you a PM.

Looking for squishie packages in my mailbox!!!

Oksewglad, sorry, didn't realize you are looking for input from these swappers. Will some of you swappers please state what projects you will use some or all of the squares you will receive? I am using mine to make a scrappy trip around the world to learn how to do color rows before attempting to do a difficult (at least to me) bargello with pricey English fabric.

Wholehearted Mom, my youngest left last August & I'm struggling with empty nest, therefore, I sew, a LOT. It is very hard when they drive away to begin their lives as adults, letting go is bittersweet. Train 'em, trust 'em & turn 'em loose (Girl Scout leader motto).

I am currently working on Summer Blooms by Barbara Pershing & Mary Hoover (JWD Publishing) that I found in Dublin, OH at a fabulous quilt shop. I have been challenged by applique quilters to learn this technique. Thank goodness it has squares for the background, cross training for that bargello that I really want to keep. I plan to visit my sister in CA in Sept & enlist her help with the finish. She is a commissioned artist & will be able to guide me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It rained this morning & the wind is blowing a cool breeze right now, can hardly believe it is July out there!
hugs,
dj