Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 09:14 AM
GramE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]555174[/ATTACH]
How can this be a quilting thread & the only pics are Dolphins? I made this for Terri for her Boom 16 quilt. I didn't feel good about the one I had originally made her. This one has 80 pieces, hand sewn, then I sewed the strips together on the machine. But it measures exactly 12 1/2 inches. Just what I was hoping for! So many florals this time but I know I can't make them all Cleopatra's Fans, but I might try! Hey, this is the 3 month group, I might get more than I thought!

the haha about this is that I went to the ophthalmologist yesterday to get scanned & measured for removing my cataract & she said you are legally blind in your right eye! You all might wanna check & make sure I sent you a full fat eighth! The technician said I'm compensating with my left. I was 20/40 in June now I'm 20/100. Medications are good things with difficult side effects. But with the artificial lens in place there should be no more changes. So it is good I won't be building any quilt blocks until after next Thursday!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Last edited by GramE; 08-02-2016 at 09:23 AM.