View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Chasing Hawk

Originally Posted by Celeste
samroberts01 - we used to have a cat that thought my chair was his. Since it turned all the way around, I kept turning it around until he got so dizzy he finally jumped off. He never really learned his lesson though. I believe he honestly thought he owned the place.

Alu_Rathbone - isn't it wonderful how our pets come into our lives? Whether they pick us or we're "conned" by the vet, they are so wonderful to have! They all seem to be such characters!

Elisabrat - Poppy looks like what's going on? Can I come in? Shadow looks a little sad - but that might be her way. I know some dogs that just have that look that just tears your heart out and then I nearly let them get away with anything.

It's so nice to see the feline and canine together! And how fun is that to have a duck!!!

Riversong - looks like a few of those kitties are quite proud of their bellies! Cute little Chi!

IngeMK - what a pretty bunch you have!

Chasing Hawk - those dogs are so pretty! What breed are they, or are they a mix? Chilli Palmer is a great name. Where did that come from?
They are purebred mutts :) They found us at the Humane Society.
Chili Palmer is the name of the name of the character John Travolta played in "Get Shorty" and Be Cool"