View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:43 AM
tslowery

Terri I have no doubts that I will LOVE what you make for me . I just hope that you are not disappointed since I am far less talented as most of the people here. My husband has remodled my sewing space with new cabinets and my sewing machine a (brother that embroidery and sews went on the blink are should I say I tried to repair a pair of blue jeans for my husband and a piece of the machine flew across the room...lol but not funny then... Took the machine 100 miles away to Savannah to have it repaired and the man said I have to order the part.........MEANWHILE,,,]]]]////// He shows me a Janome 6600 and I drool drool. Left without the machine and when I had to take husband back to Sav to airport he made a quick stop and bought me the machine,,,...) Now I have no excuse for not becoming good at this quilting since I have a space cabinets and Machime...lol.... The sad part is I AM SCARED TO DEATH OF THE MACHINE CAUSE WHAT IF I TEAR IT UP...OMG. Sorry for rambling just do not want to dissapoint you myself are him.. Teresa