View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Rattle snakes, king snakes, gopher snakes, skunk, raccoon, opposums, rats, rabbits, bob cat, road runner, mice, bugs, cyotes, weazels, neighbor's dogs, squirels, quail, hawks, owls, egret, humming birds and we now live on an agriculture property in the middle of development. I don't think we have mountain lions any more but did in the past. Rattlers is what troubles me the most. Plenty of cyotes but they are more of a concern with my 7 lbs dog. I only let her out on the leash. The bob cat ate many of my ducks and chickens but so did the neighbors dogs and they, the neighbors dogs also mained and killed my goats and chase people down on our property. Very special.

I am not as big on bears either. We saw them while camping and hiking in the Sierra nevada mountains. I never dared to go to the out house at night as they would roam the campsites during the early morning hours. We'd also run into them when hiking. Beautiful but scarey to me. what really frieghtens me are grizly bears. As a young teen, I spend time in the rocky Mountains (bush country off of a gravel road), British Columbia Canada, and there were plenty there.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 08-04-2016 at 12:39 PM.