View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Pollytink

Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Do I believe in ghosts? You'd have to define what you mean by ghosts. I believe that some people who die get stuck here for a time before they find their way to where they need to go.
I believe that when people die they go on to another plane (Call it what you will:Heaven, Nirvana) where they basically go over with a spiritual adviser (call it what you will: Angels, God) how they did in their last life before deciding what lessons they still need to learn and going on to the next life where they will hopefully have the opportunity to do better. Eventually, when you've learned all the lessons you are required to by the Higher Power, you can stay or continue to cycle through lives.
Lots of you will think I'm crazy and that's OK.
We all have our own experiences and upbringing that creates who we are and our beliefs.
Namaste,
Watson
this is pretty much what I believe too. There was a book several years ago, "Your God is too small", not about this subject but the title says what I've believed for a long time. There is so much more than we know right now but will someday and to me doesn't conflict with Christian beliefs.