View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 02:27 PM
DawnFurlong

Originally Posted by huntersgrammie View Post
ok i'm going to jump on the band wagon here. first off i use both yardage and pre-cuts. if you buy from a reputable source, msqc, fat quarter shop, ect. you will not get a bad pre-cut. then i rarely buy fabric until its on sale. example i just scored 2 different lines, but coordinating, fat quarters bundles in flannel for $12.98 for 8 pieces. as well they had the yardage for $5.98. so i bought 2 fat quarter bundles, 4 yards and 4- 1/2 yard pieces for $48. my point shop around, wait for sales, sign up to a lot of shops for the daily specials and there newsletters. before you know it you will have more options and information on where and what to buy then you will ever need. hence my small fabric store in my sewing room. but most of all have fun and do what your doing ask questions. you will get lots of answers therefor lots of options. good luck i'm new at this as well and am having a blast learning.
I look at MSQC daily deals each day, can you share what other companies have daily deals?