Old 08-09-2016, 11:03 AM
starshine

I don't think my sp and I have exchanged before. Her package will be heading south. I found some fabric she requested, I did have to go to a few shops and I expect to pick up her treat tomorrow and then get it in the mail.

Thanks for the suggestion Belfry bat-I will try to remember it next time this happens, might have to pm you if I have a hard time getting it worked out.

BrendaK I don't think there is a 'too early' only a too late. So there is always a pro and con: mail early, one gets it quickly and so has a longer wait till next sign up; mailed closer to the dead line longer wait to get the package but shorter wait after to sign up again. Like vovoa said - I don't care when I get it as long as it gets here. Don't even mind waiting till longer than the month, if there is a glitch for the sender as long as she has informed Lori and she can let one know its situation.

One of my first international sends was to Canada and was surprised to see in a much later swap the one to England got there in half the time or even less than the one to Canada. There was some kind of slow at that time for the C mail but that may have improved.