Old 08-10-2016, 03:39 AM
Wanabee Quiltin

Default I actually, really did purge my fabric bins yesterday !

We are moving in two weeks. My sewing room is full. Full of fabric and books and magazines. Yesterday I went through each of the bins carefully and only took a very few pieces of fabric out of the bins for an Indian Reservation. Later after lunch, I thought once again about all that fabric I will never ever use. So much of it is fabric that I actually don't like anymore. I asked DH for a nice size box and filled it quickly. Then I got another box and filled it to the brim. I still have many more bins to go through and DH is in shock. He is wondering about how are we going to give it to them. I went through my lace and ribbon bin and remembered all the quilt books downstairs that I was going to sell and I'm sure they will like that too. So my big charity this year is all the fabric I don't want to use anymore, my books and notions that I will not use. I am now searching the Internet for shipping methods. I want to say one thing about this purging: I FEEL GREAT. I believe this will be a yearly event, it feels that good.