View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:04 AM
Oksewnsew

LADIES, LADIES! I really dislike doing this, but other swaps do it, so here goes. IF you DO NOT contact your partner(s) within a week of starting the swap, OR, let me know if you're out of town or dead, then I will have no other choice than to remove you from the swap! I know Summer is a busy season, but if you want in a swap, then follow the rules! You MUST let me know what your intentions are, too many are 'left holding the bag' and not receiving blocks or communication. IF you take time to join a swap, then keep in touch. I've said this over and over, but somewhere along the line, not all are reading it! You signed up for the swap, your duty is to abide by the rules and do the swap...If you don't get on the computer 'all that much', then you don't need to be in a swap. I've sent PM's to those that need to respond and it's been over a week now and no word!

I'm sorry this sounds a little rough, but I've had several ladies that have had problems lately, hearing from their partners, which leaves them without a block for that month, and sometimes I don't have anyone else available to swap with them - I've stepped in a lot, but can't do it all the time.. SO, bottom line is: IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIGN UP FOR THE SWAP, THEN DO IT. (I'm not yelling, yet, just making a point)

Jean
Coordinator