View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:51 PM
SewingSew

Default Favorite Movies & Favorite Series

What are your all-time favorites? And what are you watching now?

I love period pieces. I just watched Dr. Thorne on Amazon. It is set in Victorian England (which I love.) It was a four part mini-series. I highly recommend it. I am also watching Under the Dome. It is interesting so far. I always wonder what sort of drugs Stephen King is taking when he writes some of his crazy stories. I like a good plot twist. I also love forensic science. My lists are not all-inclusive.

Top favorite movies: 1. Forest Gump 2. The Notebook 3. Far and Away 4.The Others 5. The Sixth Sense 6. Gone With the Wind. 7. Intersection. 8. Shrek. 9. The Incredibles 10. Castaway 11. Up. 12. Somewhere in Time. 13. Sleepless in Seattle. 14. Rodger's & Hammerstein's Cinderella (from 1968, with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon)

Top favorite series: 1. Dark Shadows. 2. Reign. 3. Ugly Betty. 4. Bewitched. 5. I Dream of Genie. 6. True Blood. 7. The Walking Dead. 8. Mad Men. 9. Lie to Me. 10. Merlin. 11. Lost. 12. Little House on the Prarie. 13. Boardwalk Empire. 14. Carnival

My Kindle has a mind of its own. (It was not my intention to put periods after every title.)