Old 08-12-2016, 10:00 AM
catjo

Verna the quilt is lovely. You have been busy with it and the moving, I am impressed. I need to get back to the quilt I was going to make for our bed. My mil cut pieces out and when I got it back, they are all different sizes and that threw me in a slump. Our bed is super king, so you can only imagine how many pieces I have that are wrong. I put it away, and I'm not sure where it is even. Maybe I will get it out and mess with it. Verna you have inspired me to start working a little on it here and there.

I hope everyone's week has been going well. Only thing I have been working on this week is school bags for our church ministry. They need 50, so I have been that process. We went from none to them deciding to do it. Crazy.
Update on the 550 Christmas stockings, I have another 119 ready to be seen, which leaves us to needing around another 100 to meet the goal. So happy we are almost there already so early in the year. Then it is on to pillowcases, this year we need 300, and I think we have around 100 already. For those that haven't had me as an SP I have a non-profit chairity group I have started in 2012, and we quilt for seriously ill or under-priviledged children. In April of this year we have now delivered over 3000 quilts, and over 500 other items. Sorry for rambling on.

I'm off to go find those whacky cut pieces and see what I can salvage out of them. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!