Old 08-15-2016, 06:51 PM
jaba

No idea when we left that we would end up buying instead. Went down looking for a winter rental but the months we wanted were already booked and what we found was a 1 bedr., 1 bath, maybe 750 sq. feet that we would have gone crazy in. This is about 1500 sq. ft. so it will give us some room and space when we need it . zozee, I'm already a grandma, this is the 12th one between hubby and me. This little lady is one that we never thought would happen so makes her a little special. sewbizgirl, the only painful thing about it is the first trip down and the 4 day drive. It will be only the 1st time to take stuff from here but it will sure be a long trip!! From then on we'll fly for the winter down and fly back for the summers in Wyoming. I've been pre-planning and have 2 each of my favorite machines for just this kind of thing. Can't see buying new machines when I love to sew on these, and most of my fabrics that I use in quilts for blender's etc. are on bolts. I'll be cutting colors to take with me and dividing up rulers and other supplies. Sure will miss my 4x8 cutting table and the long arm. Will have to see if any of the quilt shops rent out time on their long arms....if not I can always sew them and bring them home to quilt in the summer time.