View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 08:00 AM
klswift

If you are getting the emails or flyers for Joanns, you can see if your item is on sale before you go to the store. This saves the frustration of a coupon vs. sale item. For the person who has an unpleasant manager at their local store, on your receipt it has a link for you to mention that. Also, if you have a great experience with an employee, also note that at the link. These comments are read and action is taken. The district manager will get notified and it is so great to get the feedback that a customer appreciated your assistance. The shortage of employees is rampant in retail - and it will get worse (sorry). Any store is given so much for payroll hours. Every time you increase the minimum wage, you decrease the number of available hours. Unfortunately you don't decrease the amount of work! So now you have less workers who have to work harder. Or, you increase the cost of product and the public hates that. For every customer that I try to take that extra minute to assist in a fabric question, I have one who is standing tapping their foot or complaining loudly that they have to wait. It is a very thin line we are walking trying to help everyone in a timely fashion. I have had items actually thrown at me because we were busy ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON. Of course we were busy, if not, we would be closing down. I am truly sorry for your inconvenience, but please remember, we are trying to help you and get you home to start your projects as quickly as possible.