View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 12:07 PM
k_jupiter

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
Scorpio - October 24 to November 22

Being passionate Scorpios can be excellent quilters. When they rely on their natural intuition, they excel at choosing colour and pattern combinations.

Sometimes their compulsive nature can cause problems, as they leave projects unfinished in their quest to have the latest and greatest. When they stick with a project they produce supreme work. They always must have the most up-to-minute supplies or tools and tend to be jealous of others who may possess anything more recent. They have been known to sulk if they get frustrated in their aim to be unsurpassed.

Nevertheless, their desire to have the best is what drives them to produce exceptional quality work. As they possess abundant energy they can do a large amount of quilting without even needing a break for a cuppa.

----
i can't speak for any Scorpio but myself but i think it would be stupid to get jealous of anyone who has newer or does better. Good natured envy, yes. but being jealous implies you begrudge the other their good fortune. no real quilter would ever do or feel such a thing.
and, puleeeze ... the energy comes and goes. either way, without my cuppa i can't even get started!!!
:shock:
8) (my half-asleep but happy face)
Energy? Nope. Passion, yes.

And I could care less what you quilt with. I use a 30 YO Bernina and a 40 YO Elna. If you add up the money I have in these two machines plus the rebuild charges on the Elna, I could have easily afforded a whizzbang new sewing machine. There are no plans to replace these machines.

I don't have a cell phone, nor an electronic personal assistant, nor a Blackberry, nor an iPod, n-etc, n-ect.

I am the epitome of a Scorpio, dark, brooding intense... and the last cave man in Silicon Valley...

tim (coffeefied, neener, neener, neener) in san jose