View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Tothill

Oh Ladies, I should be following your great examples.

But with driving around to pick up Row by Row kits this summer, I cannot resist buying a bit extra. I have one more store to get to and I doubt I will just be buying the kit. Of course I only have until labour day to get any sewing done before my university courses start in September. Somehow, I do not think I will get any project completed.

I did not go to my Guild's garage sale last week. Last year I did not sell and came home with mumble/mumble yards of fabric. But it is so pretty and I do love a great deal on purple batiks.

I do have my first quilt on my LA, I was almost finished quilting it, when the bobbin ran out. Then I got distracted by laundry, a friend stopped by, you know how it is. I will finish the quilting tomorrow, but will not be doing any binding until it is cooler out.

I live on my own, so I am not hiding fabric from anyone, but I do seem to find things that I have no recollection of buying. I also sew clothes, and have quite the stash of clothing fabric. I do need to sew a few tunics for the fall as well. I have the patterns and fabrics, I just need to sit down and make them.