View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 01:26 PM
zyxquilts

Gemini - May 21 to June 21

If Gemini has been fortunate enough to discover a tutor that has guided their enthusiasm, their quilts will be imaginative and versatile. If they are self-taught quilters they will have a treasure trove of books, magazines, quilting supplies and every innovation related to quilting but they probably do not have a single finished quilt. This won't bother them though as they will convince everyone, including themselves, that this was always their plan.
Being youthful they love funky projects that use bright fabrics and dazzling threads; being romantic they love traditional quilts made with soft pastels and florals; being whimsical they love the country theme and flannels; being Gemini they love it all!
Being very good with words, they will likely go on to author books as experts on patchwork and quilting - having never finished a single project.
That's me! Well, I HAVE finished some quilts, but have way more "summer quilts" that finished ones~LOL. :D
And I do have a cell phone - my sister gave it to me in case of emergency, as I was still driving my old Isuzu pickup that's 25 years old with around 500,000 miles on it - the phone is usually OFF tho'.