Old 08-23-2016, 05:18 AM
Lori Peercy

Here is the link to September Swap. I have had a lot of people forget to let me know when they received and only by researching and sending out pms do I find that they have mailed or received their. Please send a message to let me know. It only takes a minute.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...m-t281557.html

I will be gone from Sept 10th through the 17th. Going camping, hope to catch some fish. Have not been fishing very often since Marty's cancer returned. She is friend of 50+ years for those of you who do not know . So we are taking off to a cabin in Creston Iowa for a week. I am staying at her house with her right now. She is too tired from chemo to cook or go down stairs to do laundry. So I help out where
I can. At the lake it is only about 20 steps to the dock. We will have a nice warm fire in fire ring each night and look at the stars and remember times gone by. They are so bright away from the city. I always feel at peace near the water, guess because I am a pisces lol. I always come back recharged, sounds silly I know but true.

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 08-23-2016 at 05:29 AM.