Old 08-23-2016, 08:32 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thank you all for your kind words. The PC quilt is at the same place where I took this one. They are back logged, so it will be late September before it is done at the LA quilter. Last time was $450.00 and this time will probably be more. She did each block individually and it looks great, just cannot get it to show up in a picture.

Today we finally tackled the big deep freezer and cleaned it out put back in reverse, so the bottom items are now at the top, corn is all over to one side (had more than I thought!) and freezer burned meat is on top to uise first.

Refresh my mind when you can on your favorite colors, 'cause I am now sorting the fat quarters, etc., pieces down to two and half inches...as soon as you can. That will customize the box more for you...believe me, I do have all the colors on the color wheel! The totes on the shelves now are new projects acquired in the last year from www.Smartquilters.com and local area QS...like the Quilted Windmill in Pella, Iowa. Inspiration to finish current projects so I can start on them. What you cannot see is the West guest room wall loaded up from South to North with totes of more projects, plus the ones in the QR closet, so no need for a F A R T trip for twenty years! Sure enough! I will never miss what I am shipping out to you all. If you want to limited my 'give away' that is all right, but all of it is going out the door....to one new home or another! Its all cotton quilting fabric.. Honchey has limited what she wants, which means I am sorting those fabrics and dividing it by half...maybe to JeanieG. Blends, prints, and all colors are going and gone. Some are 5-7 yards done to less than a yard. Adn two and half inch strips.

On my bucket list is the Savannah for BIL and Dh; Floral Irish Chain quilt, two log cabin quilts, two wall hangings that might turn out to be quilts, four stack and whack quilts, ..or more...tone on tone log cabin, rooster quilts, and so on down the list.to the smart quilters kits for Lone Star, etc., about five different quilts there. And that is not touching the two book cases of quilt books plus, other quilt patterns. Like the four big notebooks of free quilt patterns...yep, I have collected too much to finish in twenty years! Its been fun sewing iwth FW quilts on QB with you all. Seems like a good way to thank you' all for putting up with me on the trail.

Have a good day and a good week everyone.