Thread: Boom 17 - OPAL
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 06:33 PM
jaba

Love my blocks ladies, they are beautiful! Thank you all so much for helping me make this quilt. All2pieces, I sent in 20 packages and Janice returned 1 to me since we had 19 total. Some were a single block and the other ladies that chose to do 2....I got 2 F8's from them so I made 2 blocks. I have returned to everyone the fabric that I did not use, it's in your return baggie with your completed block. I know from past booms that I have ended up making a few more blocks for the size quilt that I wanted to make and sometimes those pieces that were returned to me have come in very handy
Sewbizgirl, no it took me 2 days to make those blocks I started on the other group today and hope to get those done in the next couple of weeks. It's not that I'm in a hurry, I just have all the colors here and won't be able to take that much to my new sewing room in Florida. Plus hubby and I plan on getting settled in the new house, decorating a little and then exploring Florida a little. A new adventure for us that we are looking forward to plus spending lots of time with our new grand daughter.
Again please let me know if the colors I chose won't work for you, it's easy to change them now while I still have them.