Thread: Boom 17 - OPAL
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 05:30 AM
Janice McC

All2Pieces, with the help of some of the Boomers, I hope you understand why some people are making 2 blocks each. I'm going to give as brief a recap as possible. For every F8 you receive, you need make only ONE block. Some people signed up to make 2 blocks so I sent them 2 F8s. Sometimes swappers find they have enough to make two blocks out of one F8. That's what Jaba did of her own volition, absolutely not a requirement. And if someone makes 2 for you "just because", you need not reciprocate.

Also, for those of you making 2 F8s because you rec'd two F8s, PLEASE do not combine them in a single baggie. For those of you making an "extra" block from a single F8, please put them both in the same bag the F8 came in. I'm pretty sure you all will do that automatically anyway, but I did want to clarify. When I sort everything, I count baggies. Too many or two few baggies can derail me and really slow the sorting process to a crawl while I figure out what's going on. 550+ blocks to sort can be daunting.

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-24-2016 at 05:33 AM.