Old 08-26-2016, 02:06 PM
starshine

While I posted right away that I received my package from Anoka Quilter and planned to post a picture the next day the pic. got delayed. here it is.

She crocheted this beautiful dishcloth. Also sent a selection of FQs one of which is a fabric celebrating MN 10th year of state wide shop hop-love getting such a unique fabric! Three patterns one from the Row by Row and she had a license plate from the shop too with the pattern and just realized I forgot to take it out.(if you go here you can view the Luv2Stitch plate from Quilting by the Hearth in Lonsdale.
https://siterepository.s3.amazonaws....16_flyer_2.pdf )

And a little package of bird buttons to go with the bird house pattern. An owl memo pad, a needle beetle which is a lighted needle threader-this will come in handy for my hand work, and a Quilters magic wand, its the yellow item laying across the patterns, and so glad to get this as I saw a method for making F. Geese where you lay the small squares on a large square and draw sewing lines on each side of diagonals and planned to try this and now I have the tool for it!

Thank you again Diana for and Awesome August package!
Attached Thumbnails aug-sp-package.jpg   aug-sp-cloth.jpg