View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 11:53 AM
Notwendy

It has been a while since I last checked in on this thread. Any inroads I made have since exploded. : )

I was helping my spouse clear out the walk-in closet that has accumulated random stuff over the past few years. I started getting all the old jeans I have been collecting into a pile to start cutting into useful pieces. Oy! I can't believe how many pairs I have (approx. 30). And that doesn't even come close to my collection of wool & cashmere sweaters to felt. Dozens and dozens hidden away in various nooks and bins.

We filled several large boxes for donations and set aside various items to give to friends. We're slowly making progress but I am appalled at the sheer amount of odds & ends that we forgot we even had.

Wish me luck! At least I finally cut up and folded all the vintage sheets I acquired for a project. I'm making large, narrow diamonds in various pinks, grays, & whites. Some florals, dots, various stripes, & solids. I'll have to post it once it is done (or at least done enough for a photo). Maybe that will spur my endeavors.