Old 09-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Homemother

Default 3D Maze on the Diagonal ~42" square, this time with the help of superheroes!

I hope you like this one. How about that crazy background/path fabric? I found it out in the middle of Kansas, in a sweet fabric shop, on our way to MSQC. We had dropped our daughter off at her new job in Oklahoma and then swung north before heading back east. Visiting MSQC was on my bucket list for years and I am so happy we were able to stop in. Yes, Jenny was there because it was their grand re-opening week. Good grief! 13 shops! It was sooooooo much fun!

This maze was a challenge to figure out. I spent a lot of time designing the grid on the free download: Quiltassistant. Didn't get it the right size and had to make another diagonal grid. In the end, the effort was well worth it. I appreciate anyone who designs because it take a lot of time to get it just right. It's easy to copy a design, but not-so-easy to create one!

These superheroes belong to my adult sons, mainly my 26 year old. He lets his mamma play with them because I am a responsible adult.
Attached Thumbnails img_0974.jpg   img_1068.jpg   img_1069.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-02-2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: remove shouting