View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 09:12 AM
janjanq

Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
Thanks. So far I have unrolled 2 trying to get them back into a roll was a challenge. Looking at storage on Amazon, I saw this long, narrow plastic box for 2.5" strips (it is the size of WOF folded). Has anyone tried them? I was thinking they might work for the ones I cut.

Tesspug, I wish I could crochet, but I am thinking that I could make a fabric box that is similar.

Cathvv -- I am saving my pennies for the electric Accuquilt -- maybe I will ask for it come Christmas.

I have some drawers in my closet that I think I will clean out and put the precuts in -- my organized self likes that. Our Dollar Tree has some plastic baskets -- maybe they will fit in the drawers to keep the charms organized.

Thanks for the ideas -- looking forward to hearing other ideas as well.
I really like the strip boxes although they're a bit pricey so I only have three. They're about 22 inches long so you still have to fold the strips in half, but that's ok. (Easier to store). You can get at least two 40 strip jelly rolls in each box, and the boxes have sliding tabs to keep the strips in place.