Old 01-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Lisanne

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Originally Posted by Clothfiend
Lastly, but not least, I cannot abide people who tailgate. It is an extremely dangerous practice and causes horrendous accidents.
This irritates me to no end too! I had a guy who persisted in tailgating, didn't matter if I sped up, he seemed to be having an ongoing affair with my back bumper. After an hour of this he finally signaled to turn into a service station and I was just hot enough under the collar by then that I turned in too! I jumped out of my truck and marched up to him and told him, "If you are going to ride my butt, the least you could do is pull my hair!!!"

He kind of smiled and introduced himself...he was the new Pastor of one of the churches where I lived!!! Boy did I feel like an idiot!! Now I just find a place to pull off and let anyone tailgating me go ahead... LOL
I don't actually get this. Pastor or not, what was his justification for tailgating you? And did he apologize? I don't see any reason for you to feel like an idiot, even if he was charming and humble and had a perfectly good reason. (Was he driving on fumes of gas and afraid he'd run out before getting to the gas station? Still not a reason to at least allow a car length or two between your cars. Still no reason for you to feel bad at all.