Old 09-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Judith1005

I wish you lots and lots of happy productivity. I just spent the last 4 days doing a huge purge in my sewing room. I plan on doing a mini PIF her on the board next month. And, I sent some choice fabric off to a quilty friend. And, I probably took 50 lbs of fabric to the local thrift store. There proceeds benefit hospice care. And, I'm sure they will get the word out to lots of quilty crafty people. And, I still have lots and lots to play with. I also went through patterns, rulers, sewing gadgets that seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe somebody else will think it's the next greatest thing. I will probably do a final walk through in the next few weeks and see if anything else can be passed along. I felt like I was drowning in a sea of scraps and what was I thinking, and fabric I've used over and over and over again. It needed to be passed onto someone else to enjoy. (All of that was stifling my creativity.) I'm starting to feel like I can breath again. I was brutal and made the rule that once it went into the donate bin, it stayed there. And, lol, this was over a holiday weekend. So, I had lots of time to think about my actions. And, so far, absolutely no regrets!