Old 09-11-2016, 03:41 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I goofed; everything I had written disappeared. Wow.

SBG,
I like your idea of using shirts in your quilt. Looks neat and creative.

Yes, mmac7, I got your little packet and lovely note. I tried to email you back, sorry if it did not go through. Yes, If you want to send more, I will opt to keep or share with others here. Do you need any quilt scraps?

I do have all but one box packed, ready to mail as soon as we get to town. Most of the guest room has been cleared and my green sitting chair in my room is clear. Did clear off half of my table in the QR, and finished pinning up Savannah blocks on the vertical wall. Now for the slashing with corner stones on each diagonal space between the blocks.

Dh was not feeling well today; his Chiropractor did not get everything adjusted right Friday, so he is in pain. He will go back on Monday, and hopefully feel better after that. Hope we can get to town by Wednesday to ship the boxes out. Scrappy in most cases are fabric pieces from five to 18 inches to several yards. Tried to get some light , medium, and dark in each one. My space is looking so much better now, and I hope everyone enjoys their box. I even got the quilt magazines sorted out, a hundred percent gone. DD is very happy with that news.

The old Dell computer is gone now; BIL came down, wiped the hard dish clean and took it with him. So I am slowly learning on the new computer and windows 10. For what I do on it, it seems to be going OK. Honchey, if your package is in the mail box, I will email you later. Dh has not brought Saturday mail in yet, and I have not felt like walking that far today. Mail and packages arrive rather slow here; since our state animal is a donkey (jacka**) Show me State. We have a nice mailman who brings packages to the door..he cannot bring what the PO does not give to him to deliver. With our County Fair on last week, most all businesses closed and everyone went to the fair, county-wide.