Old 01-30-2010, 03:09 PM
buddy'smom

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Hello everyone-I've been quiet this week. My darling father-in-law decided to check out on us on Tuesday. We knew it was coming but didn't expect this soon. After coming to a complete halt with everything I should be able to start concentrating on my blocks again. I'm sorry to those that I told I would be sending their completed blocks this weekend but I haven't been able to package them up before I take pic's. And to those who I said theirs would be completed and in the mail well . . . it will be shortly. I'm five behind now but hopefully will get caught up soon.

So sorry for your loss, take your time, swap can wait.
Kimberly

Everyone is doing a beautiful job! And I'm proud to say that while my mother-in-law has been staying with us I've been able to share with her what I've received and we peeked at the board when we could! She too is getting excited since she is an ole time quilter from way back! She helped with a few color selections and a few patterns. Trying to get her back into the swing of things and get her mind going in another direction all of you have been a big help! Thanks!

My update on squishies: of course I have sent a pm to those I have received which is eight so far! I have loved everyone of them and can't wait to start laying out my quilt. Although I know I'm being premature (but so anxious!) and will have to arrange several times until the final. I'm waiting for two more squishies from jan-10 and cjt_mama. But I know they will be here soon. Thank you again ladies this has been so much fun- learning lots and trying different things. Happy sewing everyone!