View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Just Jan

Originally Posted by Just Jan View Post
Haven't tried this one yet but to the best of my memory its the same one I had that I loved.

Food Processor Bread Combine 1 cup lukewarm water, 1 (1/4 oz.) pkg of dry yeast, and 1 1/2 TB sugar. Set aside. Put 3 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 tsp salt in processor. Turn on processor and slowly add the liquid through the chute. Process until it forms a ball. ( I don't remember this next part but it makes sense) *Once it forms a ball break the ball apart and process it 2 or 3 more times.* Place in buttered bowl and turn the dough until all the sides are coated. Cover and let rise about 1 hour or until doubled in size. Punch down and form into loaf. Place in greased loaf pan and let it rise until its doubled in size about 45 minutes. Bake in preheated 450 degree oven 25-30 minutes. I'll be trying it today and it can be rising while I'm making applesauce. If anybody else tries it let me know how it comes out.
NOT IT!!! Not good! Its tough and did not raise well. I just found another old manual and I think this is the right recipe. I will try this recipe, then if its correct I will give it to you.