Old 09-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

I am in the last stage of finishing a christmas quilt I made from years of doing a swap here on the board. It is coming out cute and the girls did such a nice job on the blocks. It has put me into the mood to continue on with the christmas theme, so I got a great deal yesterday on a bucilla kit for a felt candy wreath. Half price! It is tons of felt ornaments attached to a wreath, so maybe I can make one into my partner's ornie. I have lots of extra felt around from other projects.

I also have a mirrored beaded ornament kit that still has some to finish up in it. I sent one to dotcom/dotty one year for out swap. I think everyone I have given one to liked it a lot.
Oh here is a pic of the wreath.

I am making aprons for my sister in laws gifts this christmas. They are not hard and so I will have a little more time than last year. I am also making a shopkeeper's apron for my friend who does those craft fairs with a booth. It will have zippered pockets to hold her cash. My other friend I want to make something with gingerbread houses. Not sure what yet. I already made her a cute christmas apron last week with a flying reindeer on it.
Attached Thumbnails s-l1600.jpg  

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 09-13-2016 at 09:46 AM.