View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 09:44 AM
lynnie
Power Poster

i live in a condo and we have annual Halloween customs. My husband looks like Fred Flintstone. He let his whiskers grow out, and i made him the sheeth that he wears. I made him a paper mache club. He was aforable. Sadly, the first place was always the president of the HOA. Yhat year, the new pool was being set, and we had a kiddie pool with a mushroom in the center. It cost us $42,185.00!! I went as the kiddie pool. wore blue pants, and blue Styrofoam around my ankles. I got a yellow umbrella, same color as the mushroom, and hung about 800 yards of white iridescent curling ribbon from the edges of the umbrella to simulate water. The HOA was not pleased with me.

When i was a kid, my mom took black leotards and split them to make 3 stands to make a long braid. We had kimonos my grandma gave us, and I went as a Geisha. Mom also made me to be a candyman with a black sweatshirt and cndy sewn on. I was attacked by older kids for that one. I think you can go as anything if you put your mind to it.