View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Jingleberry
That is absolutely beautiful. It is bright and I like the colors. I can't wait to see the one for your Grand Niece.
Think you're getting old? I have been a Great Gramma for over two years, now that's old. Glad to be old though, beats the alternative.
Actually I am not that old just in my early 40's but my wife has 13 years on me though and the quilts are going to her side of the family.

Lets just say my wife was a "Cougar" long before it was vogue, I was 19 and she was fixing to turn 32 when we got married. :mrgreen:

Billy
That is so funny Billy my son Nathan was 19 when he married his wife who was 32 with 3 kids. So I became an instant Grandma at 40 and now his oldest (stepadopted) has married a girl with 2 little ones. Nathan's daughter(step adopted) has just had her first baby 2mos ago so we are now great grandparents at 54 and 60(DH) LOL I Love it!! Nathan and his wife have been married for 12 yrs now. And Nathan became a grandpa at the age of 32! He loves kids and is a hands on dad and grandpa.

DIL was concerned that we wouldn't approve. But my DH has 3 brothers who married women older and two of them were 20 yrs older. It runs in the family!! LOL I just said as long as she is good for you I don't care what the age is.