View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 10:45 AM
ube quilting
Power Poster

Hi every one. There is so much action this summer I can hardly keep up!

Well I had to take my Bernina back to to the shop to repair the repair. The mechanic had replaced my worn out zig zag and stitch length buttons. The first time I tried the zig zag the button fell off in my hand. They will repair it at no charge. The funniest thing is when I was at the counter signing it in, I was describing what happened to a nice counter person and another counter person came up and with an accusing voice.....

"Did you bump it? They are very sensitive and you have to be careful with them." She quickly turned and walked away. I was shocked. I wanted to say I deliberately broke it so I could have a reason to drive thirty miles just to visit your smiling face. But I was good and only said that I owned the machine for 20 yrs and think I know how to use it.

I did tell the other counter person that it was really rude to be talked to as though I was being deceitful, trying to get something for nothing. Sometimes it is not the customers fault or any ones fault, things just happen.

I had just willingly turned $380.00 to them two weeks ago with a smile on my face and a thank you.

I am so saddened by the state of mind people have these days. No one seems to have any kindness left in them. I'm going to take a bag of snickers with me when I pick the machine up and thank them for all they do.

I feel better now, Thanks

Last edited by ube quilting; 09-15-2016 at 10:48 AM.