Thread: Upholstery
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 04:55 AM
sinceresissy

Default Upholstery

What does anyone know about having furniture reupholstered. I recently had some furniture done and they used the old cushions. I told the in between girl be sure that I get new cushions and she agreed but now that I have the couch back it doesn't look right and when I called the in-between girl she called the upholsters and they said they reused the cushions because they were in good shape. I have known of people getting upholstery done and never heard of using the old cushions. I am beside myself and now they are saying I need to pay $65.00 more per cushion if I want them to put new cushions in. I am going to do that but this all doesn't seem right. I was quoted a price for getting my furniture done and I thought that was with new cushions. Who would use old cushions? This furniture was bought new in 1989 and was suppose to be really good furniture and it fits our small house but it is old furniture. I was trying to avoid shopping and needed help picking material out that is one reason I went for upholstery. I guess I should call the in-between girl interior decorator. Would like to hear your opinions.