View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Rhonda
That is so funny Billy my son Nathan was 19 when he married his wife who was 32 with 3 kids.
LOL sounds like we have something in common here.

My wife was divorced but no kids and was working for my attorney as a paralegal in his office. I was having him draw up the papers for the land we ended up building our first home on and everytime I would call or come in she would be the one helping me. I flirted with her and kept pestering her until she finally agreed to go out with me.

She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever laid eyes upon and to this day I still feel the same. And after she got a hold of me I was not going to let her go, Daddy didn't raise no fool!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

We have been married for 25 going on 26 years, have two wonderful kids and are just as much in love as we were the day we said "I do".

My kids and their friends always laugh at us about how we act (sometimes I think we are worse than they are) and we are always having fun and joking around with each other. During our entire marriage we have never argued nor raised our voices to each other. They are always saying we are going to be the cute old couple that holds hands while walking in the park. And you know what, they are right.

Billy