Old 09-17-2016, 10:05 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

SBG, I still have fabric to donate, so if anyone wants more, please let me know by PM or email. More scraps and moe yardage is overflowing yet. Grrr, I hate to deal with the remains to try and get it under control. If no one speaks up, I will sending JeanieG three big boxes instead of two. It is going....jukst as the magazines all leftmy house, one way or another.

My cousin from Father's side of the house was here last Tuesday and i really enjoyed her visit...showing her all my quilts and projects. Her question was: do you make them to sell. No, I replied, I make them for friends and family. "Well, she says, " I am Family!" Still chucking, we picked out one for her from the 'projects' on the bucket list.

So now all of you can make your own quilts, your own way and think of me. If I am lucky, I might see a picture or two of what you did with the shipment of fabric sent to you. May the fabric used in your quilts bring smiles to your face and keep your warm and felt the love as you 'cuddle' up in it.