Old 09-18-2016, 04:11 AM
janRN

Good morning, ladies. I apologize for being MIA so much lately; I do read all the posts and think of all of you and wish you all positive energy. For some reason my life has been super busy--and in a good way. My class reunion was a month ago (I was reluctant to go) and I've re-connected with a lot of old (not that we're old lol) friends and we've been getting together a lot. We meet for lunches or dinners a couple of times a week and have been having a lot of fun. I'm just never home anymore. I was never one for a lot of socializing, always worked too many hours. I feel like I'm making up for all the fun I didn't have.

I've done very little sewing. FWS 1930s is still rolled up in the cupboard. I've been working on some real difficult pp blocks from a website called Ula's. It looks like stained glass with a ton of pieces in each block. each block is made up of 6 wedges and each wedge has 32 pieces and finishes at 12". Lots of sewing short seams, ironing and then trimming so each wedge takes about 4 hours. But I'm anal enough that it holds my interest.

Take care all of yinz and don't forget me lol! Do something you love today.